Tuesday, October 8, 2013

[MG] ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam Z.A.F.T. Mobile Suit

This is the first time buying Gundam kits online on Hobby Link Japan website. I ordered lots of stuffs but things that I wanted is either out of stock or are backordered. but good news is that they will only request payment from you when the items you placed order with HLJ becomes available.

Best of all is their private warehouse functions, whereby you can purchase the model kits and store them in a 'private warehouse' until if you feel like you want to ship them one by one or all at once at your own time within 60 days. so far I have a few stored in the private warehouse but I won't post much updates on it until I ship them out.

So yeah, this model kit was purchase from them, quite smooth transactions from ordering to shipping to delivery. Quite fast and efficient on the overall =D




Sorry for the weird photo for this... I was trying out the Pano function in the new iOS7 of my iPhone XD































- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment