Wednesday, November 27, 2013

[MG] AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mk-II Neo Zeon Elpeo Ple's Mobile Suit Part 03

Coming to the end of building Qubeley lol... And I attempted to apply the dry transfer decals onto it, seeing that the decal details were so cute lol...






Qubeley's melee weapons apart from it's Funnels...

Interchangeable hands lol





Qubeley in "flying" mode... it didn't comes with any connector part to mount onto my base stand, and I'm not sure where I misplaced my remaining base stand parts to....



And there's the decals lol... Cute right lol... But it's challenging as it was applied on the curve, which I had to carefully etch it out without breaking too much.

That's all for now lol... I will be continuing my competition entry build sometime soon as I still have some remaining parts not spray painted yet and also seeking a friend of mine for some advice lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment