Monday, November 18, 2013

My Latest Haul from HLJ XD

My exams is coming to an end soon this Wednesday, and I'm intending to work on all these wonderful kits XD




I had also planned to participate in HLJ's Playing with Plamo Modeling competition with 1 kit out of the 4 I had (as shown in the pictures) under the Beginners category. I can't tell you which is the one for now lol XD

I have also included the Gunpla LED unit x2 in my mail. As I had mentioned in my previous post, they are for the PG 00 Raiser which I'm planning to get in December or January 2014. I can also re-use it for other kits that can house those LED units in it for the lighting effects when doing poses. But I wasn't expecting them to be packaged in such a big box that contains 2 small LED units in it... Kinda overkill in that lol...

As usual, they will be stowed away under my bed until the day my exams ends (which is Wednesday), I will start working on them, fully focus XD

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment