Saturday, November 2, 2013

Preparing for Xmas and other stuffs!

It's good to prepare Christmas presents early. So to avoid any issues, I shipped out some of the kits that are meant for my friends as gifts, except for the BB Unicorn Gundam which is mine by the way haha...


I have another display case for my BB kits arrived a few days back. Not all can fit in so I decided to do a bit of a re-arranging and came up like this.




SD and MG kits (except Kshatriya which is a HG) placed together. Once again I free up more space haha...


And the remaining ones in this case that I purchased, which I won't be buying again lol.. But I would buy a couple more MG size cases from Qoo10 for my upcoming kits (after my uni exams) like Nu Gundam Titanium Finish and others...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment