Friday, November 29, 2013

[RG] ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Part 01

Yup.. I'm so gonna build this and Strike Rouge concurrently haha... This is the first time I tried my hands on a RG kit, with Strike Freedom being the first kit to attempt lol...

I just build up it's inner frame, and I already felt the excitement already lol!





The only part that shines lol

Strike Freedom's inner frame

Now these Dragoons seems even smaller than MG Strike Freedom lol...


And here's the normal gold, where not everyone likes it lol... To me I'm ok with it lol...



I do up the inner frame first just to show that the parts are all movable when removed from the runners.


There are movable parts at the top and bottom of the elbow joints. They are supposing to be the pistons..

And finally here are more movable parts at the knee area...

I'm stopping here for the day.. I'm tired, and I had to wake up early tomorrow to continue on with my competition kit lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[RG] ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Part 02

No comments:

Post a Comment