Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Little Update....

Some bit of updates of what I'm planning to do and currently doing...

First of all, my competition kit for HLJ's Playing with PlaMo competition has finally completed! *Yay....!!!!* I have already submitted my final entries to HLJ so for now all I can do for this is to wait for the result to be announce somewhere in February 2014 and I can post up all of my competition kit's Work In Progress (WIP for short) and final entry pictures after HLJ had given the go ahead once the competition is officially over. By now if you had follow this blog closely, you would have know what kit did I used for my entry if you had noticed that I did not post one of the kit's stuffs that I previously received from HLJ lol... But anyway, this is my second customized kit and by far also my best one so far, which I'm proud of myself lol...

Secondly, You might also have noticed that I stopped building MG Exia. I really like this kit alot. But ever since last night I lost one of it's critical polycap joint that is supposed to join Exia's left arm. I frantically searched my entire room that whole night, literally turning my room upside down but still can't find it. I mean, how the heck it can gone missing when I actually saw it dropped and rolled under the table with my own eyes?! Until now I still have not found that joint yet so I'm shelving Exia aside for now.

So yeah this is the bad news, first time in my life for me, that's sad =( But the good news is, I've previously pre-ordered MG Exia Ignition Mode kit with HLJ. The kit comes with chromed blade parts, which I was planning to swapped them over with Exia. Here's hoping that the Ignition Mode kit has the joint I wanted, and a relief that the ignition mode kit does not need to build the left arm, as I had intended to make it into Exia Repair kit lol...

*Update: I finally found that joint!!! I will be resuming work on Exia soon! XD*

Thirdly, as you have also seen in my previous post on my latest haul from HLJ, this package would be featuring most of the big ass kits including the newly released MG Sazabi Ver Ka and MG Perfect Zeong, which I had seen that it is huge lol... I will be un-boxing the MG Sazabi Ver Ka first once the package arrive, followed by the Gundam Head Collection Volume 4, then MG Perfect Zeong, MG Hi-Nu and lastly MG ReZEL. So stay tuned for that! XD

Lastly! I finally figured out how to use these blog labels function! Yes I'm kinda noob with blogging right now so just give me some bit of time to explore more of the functions which I believe it could be useful lol..

*Edit: I forgot to follow up on the recent plans of getting PG 00 Raiser and the MG Nu Gundam Titanium Finish. Well, due to my budget restrain I can't able to afford these expensive kits at the moment. So I have to either push it back to some other month or cancel it...

Anyway, that's about it for my updates. Have fun building! XD

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment