Friday, December 20, 2013

[MG] MSN-04 Sazabi "Ver. Ka" Char Aznable's MS for New Type Part 01

After the long wait, from pre-ordering in October to some postal delay hiccups in December (this month), this newest kit has finally arrived to my home at last!!!! XD Accompanied with some other kits I have bought, this is one of the two biggest kits I have ever received lol...

I'm planning to do some spray painting on most of the parts. I'm retaining the red color don't worry lol...




Inside the instruction manual book...



The red color are not all the same red colo lol...

Lots of poly caps...

Newly molded hands...

These are gonna be sprayed to gold color lol..

A really big shield...

Silver molded inner frame parts...
And that's all for now lol I will do the spray painting tomorrow lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!

No comments:

Post a Comment