Friday, December 13, 2013

[MG] RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Full Psycho-Frame Prototype MS with Cage Part 01

Another Christmas gift (or belated bday gift???) from another friend of mine, who wishes to remain anonymous due to certain reason lol... But still, I want to thank him for this wonderful gift haha XD

This kit is supposed to be in "HD" color, but doesn't seems different from my first built Unicorn kit... It does include the Mobile Suit Cage for the Unicorn though lol

*Edit: I take that previous statement back. The white armor parts and it's inner frame parts looks even more shiny (not that shiny than the shiny gold of cos lol) than my first Unicorn kit. Yes I must definitely enjoy this one lol...*




The last time I built this red psycho frame parts was like, few years ago... And the last time I built this similar psycho frame which is green was last year if I remember correctly lol...

As sucky as my iPhone camera is, you can still see there was slight shine on it's surface...


Definitely a very long since I last built the head in unicorn mode lol...







Still the same old same old, but definitely it's in HD color no doubt lol... I see if I could finish the lower body by tonight. It's either this or I play PC games tonight lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!

No comments:

Post a Comment