Saturday, December 7, 2013

[RG] ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam With Wings of Light Effects Part 01

I had fun building RG Strike Freedom Kit. So I decided to get the RG Destiny Gundam kit as well. I don't know why, but when I have Strike Freedom or Destiny, I have the urge to buy vice versa too. Too bad Bandai did not produce a PG kit of Destiny lol...

I also bought the Wings of Light effect set specially for this kit. Yes, it's some China brand, but Bandai is selling them as P-Bandai exclusive, plus HLJ doesn't deal with those, and only GG Infinite (based in USA) are selling them, but I'm not really keen to get it due to their expensive shipping fees too lol
Not going to show it's inner frame again.

You already seen the RG Strike Freedom's inner frames, plus it's roughly the same thing lol...

And yes, I will apply decals like what I did for RG Strike Freedom lol...













Stopping here for now. I will continue on tomorrow =)

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[RG] ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam With Wings of Light Effects Part 02

No comments:

Post a Comment