Thursday, January 30, 2014

[NG] Elyn Hobby 'Kastrysha' (aka Kshatriya) Part 01

I have been eyeing this kit for really really really really long time, an dI finally made the decision to buy it.

This is not Bandai product of course, but this is something Bandai could not able to produce due to it's complexity, huge part counts, many screws and LEDs all over it. Sadly the company, which is Elyn Hobby, that made this has closed it's production line due to legal issues. But anyway, I hope I don't encounter issues that other people are facing with and able to overcome them and finish it =)






A complete inner frame. Yes.. One of the hands is wrong lol...

Free gifts lol... I could use this spare hands to correct the wrong hands lol

Will be expecting this binder to be big lol...

This kit will requires some bit of my electronics knowledge lol...

Lots of small parts....

Even more small parts...

Lots of small parts!!!



The lighted up beam saber XD
I have done checking all the trays for this kit. So I will be trimming and sanding off all the remaining spruces that are still sticking on most of the parts after Chinese New Year and my tools that I ordered from HLJ lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!

No comments:

Post a Comment