Thursday, January 9, 2014

Taking a break for now...

I'm currently taking a short break from Gunpla building for now as I'm still waiting for shipment from HLJ. Apparantly the folks from HLJ came back from their break this week and I'm pretty sure that they're currently busy processing all the orders that were accumulated for the past few weeks so that's totally understandable for me, I'm in no rush to get them anyway lol... Now that I'm on my break, I could now put my focus back to my gaming which I haven't did for quite a long time, and catch up with my friends on what I have missed and so on.

 For the latest shipment this month, it could be alot, I'm still waiting for the Metal Build Destiny, a couple of repeated stuffs from HLJ which consist some as birthday presents to my friends, and I recently purchased the Unicorn Gundam Original Soundtrack album (3 volumes total), straight from Japan.

For the items I'm getting from HLJ, I had some ideas of spray painting ReZEL Type C to match with the theme my competition kit is. I also ordered another Wing Gundam Proto Zero, which I had plans to do spray painting but currently having little or no idea on what color to apply it on yet. And another Beargguy III, properly built, top coat it and case it, no plans to spray paint it lol...

I have also recently, and finally made the decision to purchase Unicorn Gundam Banshee Titanium Finish version =D I will ship that next month and will build it together with Unicorn Gundam Phenex, which will be coming in at the end of next month (around there I guess...) Speaking of titanium finish, I had been searching for the unicorn gundam titanium finish Ver Ka for months, which I have never really talked much about it yet due to the fact that this kit has been discontinued for quite a few years already, I did see some other sellers who are selling it for very price which I think it's a bit ridiculous... Esitmated SGD$600+ for that is kind of a rip off for me... But I did managed to find one seller selling it at SGD$390 on eBay. So currently I ordered it from him/her and will update again once the seller has shipped it out lol...

That's the lot for now. I will update again if I got anything new lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment