Wednesday, February 12, 2014

[11][MG] RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Green Psycho Frame Exclusive Part 03 - Poses in Unicorn Mode!!!

I did managed to have some time doing some various poses for this Banshee in Unicorn mode last night. I didn't managed to do poses in Destroy mode yet but I had already transformed it so probably I could make it do some poses tonight lol...

And this is the first time I was so satisfied the fact that I can do much more poses on this Banshee because the parts stayed together really well. I hope this would be the same thing for my Banshee Titanium Finish Version lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view the full post XD

Flying upwards...


Taking it's shield...

Armed and ready XD

The legs can't really fully bent at the knee area... 

Re-loading the Beam Magnum

Loading up the ammo for the Beam Magnum...

Taking the Beam Saber...


Charging towards target lol...
I will do some poses in Destroy mode tonight after my physical training lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[MG] RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Green Psycho Frame Exclusive Part 04

No comments:

Post a Comment