Tuesday, February 11, 2014

[Completed][MG] HMS-02 'Holy Knight Stein' Sinanju Stein Painted Build for HLJ's Playing with Plamo Competition

Project Name: 
HMS-02 Holy Knight Stein

Armaments:
- Holy Shield x2
- Holy High Beam Rifle x1
- Holy Bazooka x2
- Holy Beam Saber x2

- Holy Beam Blade x2 (Eject to become Holy Beam Saber)

Special Ability:
- Blade of Justice (From Holy Beam Blade)

This is another Sinanju Stein I got (Don't ask me why I buy another one) and this time I'm using this kit to enter into HLJ's "Playing With Plamo" competition. I'm entering as an intermediate modeler (I'm still a noob lol) cos the only thing I enjoy doing is customizing it's colors lol...

I'm only posting this now cos the competition rules stated that I can only post my pics after the competition is over and the winners have been announced.

This kit is also being featured in CustoMecha website as well =D
http://customecha.com/mg-hms-02-holy-knight-stein-sinanju-stein-painted-build/




Concept art of how my Holy Knight Stein will look like... This was done using this cool website I found in Hobby Link TV post lol...

Planning which colors to assign to...

Seperating certain parts to be spray painted... this is my first attempt doing this lol...

Spray painting on spruces... Some people might think it's bad idea but it depends lol...



Final outcome of the separated pieces... Turns out really well lol...

Test running by assembling the weapons first...


Assembling time! XD

Additional weapons...



Turns out pretty good lol...








Assembling done, awaiting to apply water slide decals XD


Some minor re-coloring to it's side booster...

Applying water slide decals...










Done, ready to piece them together lol...





Poses! XD







Holy Knight Stein's specialized weapon, the Holy Beam Blade XD




Case it up lol...


And that's that for my competition entry. Although I didn't win, I did have that sense of satisfaction of able to complete this kit successfully and used up all of the water slide decals that was given lol... I have 3 more Holy theme kits coming up soon and I'm gonna apply that same concept I had did for this Holy Knight Stein.

So stay tuned for more! XD

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment