Saturday, February 8, 2014

[MG] RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Green Psycho Frame Exclusive Part 01

This is the Premium-Bandai online exclusive kit. A Banshee with green psychoframe, without it's normal Banshee weapons, just a re-coloring based on the white Unicorn gundam lol... Anyway, they did coated the gold parts chromed so which I like it lol...

I'm thinking of taking it's split horn to contribue to my "Holy Emperor Unicorn" project.. Let's see how first lol...


Based on Unicorn Gundam manual... Make sense since only difference is the Head lol...



Chrome gold parts lol...






For now you won't see the green psycho frame yet. I will assemble the rest of it's parts once I have finish my Kastrysha. This was done at my workplace today actually.. I was bored so I brought my homework assignment and this to kill some time lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!

No comments:

Post a Comment