Wednesday, February 5, 2014

[NG] Elyn Hobby 'Kastrysha' (aka Kshatriya) Part 03

Back to finish off it's shoulders and the legs lol... I actually started working on the legs and shoulders on Monday, but I didn't have time to post it here (only managed to upload them onto my Facebook timeline) so here it is lol...



Upper body done XD


The legs inner frame, with parts already building up lol..


Some of it's leg armor...


Put in the armor, the legs slowly takes shape lol...


Really happy to see it getting more and completed lol... I will move on to it's waist another day so that I can fix the upper and lower body together, and the 4 binders will be another day this week lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[NG] Elyn Hobby 'Kastrysha' (aka Kshatriya) Part 04

No comments:

Post a Comment