Saturday, February 1, 2014

[Update 1 Feb 14] Latest Haul from HLJ & GG Infinite... The Biggest!!!

Ok it might not be the biggest, because majority of the items I'm ordering were hobby tools, hence the reason why my shipment list is so long lol...


You might be wondering why is there an Optimus Prime in my shipment lol... Well I was also a fan of Transformers the movie, and I chanced upon this kit and were quite impressed by it's inner frame and the articulation of it. The tools I ordered were to further improve my kits and stuffs lol...

*Update 1st Feb 14: I'm wondering why HLJ is a bit slow this year... Perhaps it's because of their competition that they're busy with? Totally understandable if it's that reason lol...


*Update same day: Well, they finally shipped out.. I was getting worried that they might ship out on Monday but no lol... So I would be expecting them to arrive on Monday instead. Good timing, since I've taken off-in-lieu for Monday lol... 


One more thing which I had forgotten lol... My order for Metal Build Destiny from GG Infinite has finally shipped out!


And a valuable lesson learnt for me, and that's not to order items without checking other places (I learnt that long ago, so once my order for Exia Repair 2 has shipped, I will start placing pre-orders with HAG for items that are exclusive or special lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment