Monday, March 17, 2014

[Updated 17 March 14] March 2014 Haul

Been a while since I last posted my updates on the HMS project.. This month's haul will start off from HLJ and HAG will be coming up soon later tonight.


Finally I was able to get off some kits for this month from HLJ as I had no model kits to work on except to find free time to do spray painting on my outstanding kits. But still, having the Universe Booster arrive first before getting MG Build Strike is even weird (It's still March restock status for HLJ), so I'm planning to get the MG Build Strike from HAW.

I will see what HAW had today and then will update here later tonight lol...

*Update 15 March 2014: Unfortunately, MG Build Strike Full Package was sold out, which is damn fast probably due to people buying another one because of the Universe Booster.. Oh well, looks like I have to find my friend for help to buy in Malaysia...

But anyway, not wanting to leave HAW empty-handed, I did bought one kit from there for my HMS project lol...

*Update 17 March 2014: Finally HLJ has shipped out my items, plus my friend from Malaysia had gotten the MG Build Strike for me lol...



- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment