Friday, April 25, 2014

April Latest Haul

This month's haul is quite big, probably just the quantity cos many of my items were quite small, plus mostly the kits I'm getting were mostly HG, SD and RG lol... Yes, this features the RG Exia that HLJ had released earlier than expected but I'm guessing that my order would only be shipped out next Monday. But here's hoping that it can get shipped out by today lol...



*Update: Well, they really did ship out my stuffs today. So I will be getting it next Monday! XD



And also, I forgotten about posting these 2 kits that I recently got. the MG Exia Repair II from GG Infinite and the PG Astray Blue Frame from my friend who helped me to order it from Malaysia lol...Apologies I got no images for the Exia RII at the moment but I do have the PG Astray Blue Frame box image lol...


I have already started unboxing this kit, and I will be posting up some images of this on here soon lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment