Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Armor Girls Project MS Girl Unicorn

First time buying an action figure, and it's a girl lol... But because it was simply so cute being the Unicorn Gundam plus I really liked Unicorn Gundam, I bought it from HLJ lol... It is actually quite small, I would say it's roughly 1/144 scale size. Does poses really good but because I didn't have a stand for this, I can't make it do any flying pose so I'm limited to do some ground poses lol...

Comes with inter-changeable parts including the facial expressions too lol...

Btw, it's confirmed that I am getting the MS Girl Unicorn Banshee, not from HLJ or GG Infinite this time. A fellow Gunpla builder recommended me this site GK Gundam Kit store where it sells P-Bandai exclusive stuffs too. It is based in Hong Kong so I wanna try them out first lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics XD




















No comments:

Post a Comment