Saturday, July 5, 2014

[Completed][HG] 'Fortune' Beargguy III (San) Father's Day Special Customized - [Updated 5 July 2014]

Father's Day is coming very soon on the 15th June, and since I had recently did a Cutie Beargguy III for my mother on Mother's Day, I'm going to make another (Beargguy III) for my father, except that it's not the Cutie version of course lol... And both the Fortune and Cutie Beargguy III will become a set =D

My father likes only money (well, everyone likes money, who wouldn't? Lol...) so I'm gonna make one that nearly looks like a golden bear, decorated with some money (and gold perhaps??? They're both fake ones, I won't put real money in it lol...) around it, and that's about it I guess.

Just my initial plannings for the decors, might change later. But the color for Fortune Beargguy has been confirmed.

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD




Planned this one last week lol...

Spray painting each parts this time...
*Updated 7 June 2014: I have did some amendments because I'm out of spray paint currently, but I did managed to spray paint some parts. Pics below are before spray painting by the way lol...



Updated 11 June 2014: Well, I'm currently tight on time due to the gold spray paint shortage, but at least I got the layout decorations done up. I will re-arrange everything again once Beargguy III kit is ready...


*Updated 5 July 2014: Finally!!! I was able to resume work on this present. Since Father's Day was already over, I will still complete this today and give him lol...


*Update: Started work on it, and I have completed it lol XD






I will start work on Holy Fighter tomorrow, now that I can finally take this heavy burden off my chest =D

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment