Friday, May 16, 2014

May Blog Updates

As you might aware, I haven't post any WIP pics of my kits. I have stopped everything temporary as I'm revising for my exams till next Tuesday. I know I still have probably a sizable amount outstanding kits I haven't built, or even touch them lol... So I will get to work on it immediately once my exams is over. My normal builds will resume from my original list schedule that I planned out during my April haul, starting with SD BB Full Armor Unicorn, while the Holy Mobile Suit project schedule remains unchanged with Holy Angel Knight to kick start with, and I already have started Holy Fighter and it's many variants in the pipeline, so I had to speed up my work on it before my this month's haul comes in lol...

I have also recently started out a Facebook page called My Gundam Experience (same as this blog) to showcase my work more. It's currently still a bit empty as I'm still adding all my past pics in there. I will leave the link here so that you can leave a like for my page lol...


There's not much things for this month's haul, just Kshatriya Repaired and SD Banshee Norn and a couple of other stuffs that are meant for my friends. Speaking of that, I will be also attending the movie screening for Unicorn Gundam Episode 7 at Vivocity this Saturday, which is also ironically my exam day too lol.. Fortunately I have an hour free in between the movie screening and my exam so that I can still rush back. But while over there at Vivocity, Toy r Us might sell those limited edition theatrical version of the Unicorn Gundam kits. So I really hope that they would sell that SD Unicorn Gundam Awakening Ver with pearl coating, gonna ask my friend to help me buy while I rush back for my exams lol...

That's about it for this month. I will update again next month =D

- Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment