Thursday, June 5, 2014

[Completed][MG] GN-001REII Gundam Exia Repair II Celestial Being MS Exclusive - [Updated 5 June 2014]

This one is a P-Bandai exclusive kit, bought from GGinfinite last time, Only managed to start work on this kit today though lol... Not much different from the first Exia, but the GN Sword and some parts have changed.

click on 'Read more' to view more pic! XD





Let there be light, again lol...




*Updated 1 June 2014: I was caught with playing old games today, and I only managed to finish the arms and head lol...






*Updated 4 June 2014: I was playing computer games for the past few days, only managed to finish up the lower body. I will finish up the weapons tomorrow lol...









*Updated 5 June 2014: I only completed the GN Sword and Shield, although I have parts to make the GN Long and Short Blade, but I'm not skipping them since Exia Repair II uses only GN Swords and bunch of Beam Sabers. It doesn't comes with shield in the anime, but I put it anyway cos it can be mounted.
















Now what to work on next? SD Banshee Norn or HG Kastriya Repaired...? I will work on my Fortune Beargguy III this Saturday that's for sure lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment