Sunday, May 18, 2014

[Completed][SD] BB RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam - [Updated 18 May 2014]

Finally a SD version of the Full Armor Unicorn! It looks big with all the weapons and the booster tanks lol.. But of cos it's not going to be as complicated as the MG Full Armor Unicorn that I used to built last time haha... but will expect lots of panel lining however lol...

I will feature this kit first, but I'm not going to build it yet as I wanted to put in more efforts for my Uni exams.

Click on 'Read More' to view more pics XD







Funny concept for the term "Full Armor" lol...
*Updated 18 May 2014: Part counts is easy if compare with the MG Full Armor Unicorn, but the decals are really kills me because of all it's missile heads needed decals lol...













New arms lol...






Now left with SD Banshee Norn and SD Neo Zeong to do a cute battle version lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment