Monday, June 9, 2014

[Completed][HG] NZ-666 Kshatriya Repaired Neo Zeon Prototype MS for NewType - [Updated 9 June 2014]

Yay... Finally another variation of Kshatriya, still in HG but it's alright lol... I really like the Kshatriya's big binders and all, even with two big boosters to replace the other two binders that were damaged or lost in battle. Definitely will have fun building this lol...

Expecting some significant panel lining though, but not going to do any spray painting/coloring like what I did to my earlier Kshatriya, so I'm keeping them original lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics XD













More pics lol...





More pics again!!! I will finish it up tomorrow, I got other things to do now lol... XD








*Updated 9 June 2014: Finishing up the binders, it's Missile Pods and the Propellant Tanks lol...











Re-enact the battle again lol...





SD BB Banshee Norn is my last kit for my normal build, after this I would be going back to army camp for the next 2 weeks. By then the MG Banshee Norn should have arrived, and remaining kits in the Private Warehouse should be cleared by the beginning of next month lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment