Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December Updates!

Last month of the year... then it would be a brand new year for 2015 haha... I have more spare time to build Gunplas now, but problem now is I have nothing to build!!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....!!!!!! I was actually wanting to get the PG Unicorn and build it during this spare time but HAW said that the stocks would be coming in by end of this month. Did I hear wrongly? End of this month?!?!??!!

I should have pre-ordered them from HLJ, should have paid for it last Friday and have it ship out immediately EMS, and should have gotten it either since 2 days ago or the latest is today! Even GG Inifinite had gotten their stocks in more earlier too. What kind of logic is this =.=?

Ok end of my little rant (I had to vent it out) but I'm hoping that their stocks won't come in exactly on the end of the month but maybe a week before end of the year at least? So my time is kind of wasted, and I had to find alternative things to do for now... Even if it did arrive on the end of the month, I don't even know if I got the time again to build it as I'm resuming my part-time degree studies again next year, and school re-opening (my workplace) would be busy too, with all the new students coming in and all...

As I only have enough budget to get the PG Unicorn, so I'm not able to get any spray paints for the time being too so my DMS project had to be put on hold again... My 3-color rule for DMS has already been confirmed so I'm just waiting to get the spray paint and I can get to work on my Dark Unicorn Emperor some time around next year February I hope...

All that aside, if anyone could recall my recent blog post of my Beargguy F Family and Nightingale, A fellow Gunpla builder suggested to me that I should add speech bubbles to my kits. Actually it was my Beargguy F Family poses that I made that got this idea started and then followed by Nightingale. So I did a bit of work on the pics using Gimp and here's the end result.

Strict parents lol...
Inspired from 'Anaconda' song lyrics lol...
So yeah, I added some speech bubbles, and I made them more funnier lol... 

That's about it for this month, I will see you in my next blog update in January 2015! XD

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment