Friday, December 12, 2014

[Completed][HG] Beargguy F (Family) Mirai Kamiki's Mobile Suit - [Updated 12th December 2014]

This Beargguy kit never fails to impress me, and now it comes with a smaller bear. Such cuteness there awwww...!!!!

This was part of the Gundam Build Fighter Try series, new season lol... I'm still hoping Bandai would make a MG size of these, or the original Beargguy III lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD


*Updated 10th December 2014: I decided to work on the small guy, namely the Petitgguy first, Since this is a new addition to Beargguy and it's pretty logical to feature it first lol...

Before I put in my WIPs, here's today's episode from YouTube and spoiler images from GBF Try... Probably the most hilarious episode by far lol...


*Warning!!! Spoiler starts here!!!*





You'll get the joke when you watch the full episode lol...


*Spoiler ends here*

Ok back to my WIPs lol...





So cute....!!!!!!!

So cute.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Updated 11th December 2014: Completed the Head, Body and Arms for MaMa Beargguy. Will continue working on it's legs tomorrow lol...




*Updated 12th December 2014: Finally legs are done!




And now to do some poses for this bears, with a bit of my childhood memories haha...














That's temporary not a Beam Saber, but a cane haha...


As always, MaMa Beargguy and Petitgguy were so cute that I really enjoyed posing them like a mother and son lol... This kit really warmed my heart =)

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment