Monday, December 15, 2014

[Completed][RE] MSN-04II Nightingale Neo Zeon Char Aznable's Use MS - [Updated 15th December 2014]

Finally gotten this kit that I always wanted, the gorgeous Nightingale =D

And also the first ReBorn 100 kit I have, and most likely the second biggest kit next to Neo Zeong. Bandai can't make this into an actual MG of it so that's why they came up with this new line whereby there's no inner frame but still able to present more details and also better articulation in it.

Like the Neo Zeong, I'll be working on this kit over the Saturdays at my workplace and I'll post all the pics when I've done assembling and before top coating.

I'm placing this on my work table for sure lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD


*Updated 13th December 2014: These WIPs pics were from last Saturday and this Saturday... And I just realized that this kit could house a LED unit inside, but unfortunately I can't show that cos I don't have it at my workplace and mainly all my LED units were spoilt. I will make it up these losses (along with Hi-Nu Ver Ka) when I build the PG Unicorn with the LED set lol...

Big pieces, but not as big as Neo Zeon lol...

Big butt, but not as big as Neo Zeon lol...!





Stage is set for the Nightingale lol...
















This kit is so gorgeous.. I liked it lol...

*Updated 15th December 2014: These are some additional photos that I just took, as I moved the Nightingale from my temporary workplace (usually hang out during Satrudays) to my actual workplace. Quite a distant, so I had to disassemble it and pack it back inside the box and re-assembled it back when I reached lol... The base was from HG Neo Zeong purchase as free gift from HAW btw lol...







- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment