Thursday, June 4, 2015

[Completed][PG] RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Full Armor Parts Exclusive - [Updated 4th June 2015]

My PG Unicorn's Full Armor Parts has finally arrived! Originally an idea for my GBWC entry, now I just build it casually for my other Unicorn which I did not post up (won't be posting them up anyway lol...) So this kit consist of an additional Hyper Bazooka, 2 Shields, 4 Gattling Beam Guns, couple of missile packs and Grenade Launchers, and finally the huge propellant tanks lol... I will be planning to build the Shields, Bazooka and Gattling Guns last as everyone by now was familar with them, I just work on the on the new stuffs first lol...

Also a huge sheet of water decal sheet for this kit. I might really take some time to do that, thank goodness I did not apply any of the normal decals from my Unicorn kit lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD



*Updated 18th May 2015: Now that my exams are over, I quickly got into building them now lol.. I have started by building the Propellant Tanks and the Unicorn's extra hands for holding the Beam Magmum Gun (or a Hyper Bazooka, either way). As usual, there are alot of undergate in these parts but I had gotten over it by now lol... Btw, this sheet of water slide decal is really huge lol... I might be taking some time to do this part slowly, as it includes applying most of them on the PG Unicorn itself too.

Huge sheet of water slide decal...

Huge Propellant Tanks..

Fixed holding hands to hold the weapons well...
*Updated 19th May 2015: I completed the Grenade and Missile Launcher parts, and also the support brackets to hold all the full armor parts together at the back of the Unicorn... Lots of undergates as usual lol...


Support Brackets. On the right are the support to hold the Propellant Tanks..
*Updated 20th May 2015: Now that all the new parts are done, what's left to do are the usual armaments that everyone is very familiar with. I will be setting to work on applying the decals tomorrow. It's really a lot to apply I admit that, but unlike the MG kit, this PG size decals shouldn't be much of an issue applying, just need quite some amount of time to finish it.




*Updated 21st May 2015: First day of applying decals! Well, it's quite easy as the decals itself is quite big, even it's smallest piece is quite considerably big too so I'm not too worried about it lol.. I'm planning to start it off in batches, easy to apply spots (so far no difficulties lol), but definitely I will take it slowly to apply them lol...



*Updated 22nd May 2015: I had increased my pace on decal applying today, and I had completed applying decals to parts like the waist and backpack. I had also completed applying decals on the left side of both legs. I will continue the other side tomorrow or Sunday...




Left side of both legs done...
*Updated 23rd May 2015: I came back from my NDP marching training (NDP is National Day Parade btw), and I managed to finish up applying the decals onto the main Unicorn unit. Now on to applying decals on the Full Armor parts.. Another three or four days I guess lol...




*Updated 24th May 2015: Started work on applying the decals on the Full Armor parts. It's quite tedious too, given that I had to repeat the same thing twice or even more lol... Will be continuing on tomorrow lol...





*Updated 25th May 2015: Finished applying decals on the Beam Magnum and it's ammo, and those Rocket/Grenade Launchers... Tomorrow I will work on the Beam Gattling Guns, which I had to repeat the process six times lol... and finally after tomorrow I would be able to finish up the Propellant Tanks and then I will find some time to apply gloss top coat...



*Updated 27th May 2015: I worked on the six Gattling Guns last night. Couldn't finish applying decals on time so I had to continue applying tonight. This one's the most repetitive items to apply decals on... repeating the same decals six times lol... Tomorrow I should be able to finish up the decals for the Propellant Tanks lol...


*Updated 28th May 2015: Finally finished applying decals on all the parts! Took an entire week to do this stuff lol... Now that all are done, what's left now is to apply top coat, assemble them together, and I'm done lol...


*Updated 4th June 2015: Sorry for the late update. Forgot to upload the last few pics up lol.. I have completed everything yesterday, and brought it to my workplace to put on display lol.. The LED unit still works btw lol..







And that's it for this huge build =D This is by far the biggest PG (after Strike Freedom) that I had now lol..

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment