Tuesday, June 16, 2015

[Completed][HG] RX-78-2 Gundam Ver.SG50 Exclusive - [Updated 16th June 2015]

To commemorate SG50, Gunpla Mechanic Designer Kunio Okawara designed this kit which also happens to be on sale during the Gundam Docks @ SG event for this month of June. This was his message below,

~A tribute to Singapore~

It is such an honor to be able to design this special Gundam in celebration of Singapore's 50th anniversary. This design is inspired by the red and white colours of Singapore's national flag, and my impressions toward the beauty and cleanliness of the country.

I hope everyone likes this,
and it would be my great pleasure.

Kunio Okawara


Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD



Closeup of the message by Mr. Okawara

*Updated 10th June 2015: I took a quick break from my GBWC entry and started building this memorial kit up. Very minimal panel lining though but it's already standing out with the SG50 decals lol.. I will continue the Lower Body another day.





*Updated 15th June 2015: I had the spare time to complete this memorial kit. Tomorrow I shall make it do some simple pose and that's it lol...











*Updated 16th June 2015: I did some bit of poses for this kit. Quite decent articulation there for a HG lol...









Now that this kit is done, I'm moving on to the RG Char Zaku Gundam Dock SG Version kit lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment