Thursday, June 25, 2015

June Updates

June was a great month for me to relax a bit from work (as it's school holidays at my workplace lol) and as everyone is aware by now, Gundam Docks at Singapore event has been ongoing for the entire month of June and will be ending on the 28th June 2015 which is this Sunday. I have been there like four times to see all the kits on display, taking pics of them, and also see the promotion price of the kits that had their price cut down low lol.. Tomorrow I will be going there again one last time to get something cheap hopefully lol...

Some latest news that I had seen, and that surprised me that it caught me off guard lol.. Ok first off Bandai made an surprise announcement that they will be producing the PG Unicorn Banshee Norn which will be releasing in September this year. This news probably caught many people by surprise, given that PG Unicorn release was barely a year, and boom.. out comes this, and it's not even P-Bandai best of all lol...

Link from Gundam Guy blog post
PG Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Norn (Release Date: September 2015)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.sg/2015/06/pg-160-banshee-norn-new-images-release.html

Next up is the Metal Build Strike Freedom that which is somewhat expected, but didn't fully expected it to be a real stuff lol.. So far Hobby Art and GG Infinite had opened the pre-order for this. Really something to look forward in December 2015, I can finally do a battle pose together with my Metal Build Destiny lol...

Link from Gundam Guy blog post
Metal Build Strike Freedom (Release Date: December 2015)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.sg/2015/05/metal-build-strike-freedom-gundam.html

And now for my DMS project for GBWC 2015 competition status. So far my Dark Emperor Stein as said in my other blog post, the kit is already complete, what I'm left to do now is to do a simple decorations and fix a pose for it. I'm intending to use the 31x31x46 (all in cm) display case base to limit the size and work on it based on the base size it has. It should be more than enough. Once this is done, I will be taking a couple of pictures, let my friend to some photo editing and then submit them along with my registration for the GBWC competition. So I won't be spray painting any new kit anytime soon as I need to recover my financial back first lol.. But I did had plans to spray paint my next kit, which is Hi-Nu Ver Ka and it's HWS. I have the kits, but not enough spray paint right now. So have to wait lol...

Anyway, that's all for this month, I will be back to work and studying again lol..

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment