Saturday, October 17, 2015

[Completed][MG] PF-78-3A Gundam Amazing Red Warrior Meijin Kawaguchi's MS - [Updated 17th October 2015]

Next kit for Gundam Build Fighters Try series, the Amazing Red Warrior which is built and piloted by Meijin Kawaguchi. I'm still waiting for the day that Bandai decides to make the Build Burning Gundam lol... But before that, I generally like the kits that were featured in GBF Try series, just that I preferred to collect MG kits more lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics!






*Updated 8th October 2015: I'm skipping the PG Banshee to build this first lol.. I wanted to clear the smaller ones first lol...





*Updated 9th October 2015: Today I did the arms and also applying decals on the rest of the upper body parts as I wanted to put them together lol..



*Updated 14th October 2015: Sorry for the late update! I had been busy with my studies for exams lately and my new work lol.. I had completed the Legs 2 days back, I was thinking of doing it together when I'm done with the Waist, which I just completed lol..








*Updated 15th October 2015: Backpack and weapons all done, left poses to do lol..



All the weapon variants lol...



*Updated 17th October 2015: Finally some poses lol...










I would start on my PG Unicorn Banshee next, but I have good reasons to put it on hold first due to several reasons which includes studies, work, etc for the time being lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment