Wednesday, December 30, 2015

[Completed][MG] ZGMF-X42S-Revolution Destiny Gundam Heine Westenfluss Custom - [Updated 30th December 2015]

I bought this at Macau during an overseas trip at New Yaohan shopping mall, price is quite value for money in my opinion lol.. I chanced upon this expo (Not sure when was it) limited kit there and buy it since it's cheaper than what the Singapore shopping malls sells, but still expensive than what those selling at hobby shops, so it's kind of in the middle lol..

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD






*Updated 27th November 2015: I completed the Head and the right arm yesterday. Today I completed the left arm and the shoulder unit lol.. So far the experience is like building a Destiny, except it's in different color lol...






*Updated 6th December 2015: I finished building the legs last week and finally managed to get the kit standing now haha..








*Updated 15th December 2015: Finished the Destiny's Wing backpack unit.. Nothing much of the difference from the normal Destiny kit.. Maybe I will add on the wings of light effect parts that I took from my old Destiny EBM kit lol..






*Updated 30th December 2015: Just in time to make it the last kit of year 2015 lol... I will try to do more poses later tonight if I can..









- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment