Sunday, November 22, 2015

[Completed][RG] ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Expo Limited Clear Color Ver - [Updated 22nd November 2015]

I bought this on the first day of Gunpla Expo knowing it won't last long till the second day, which really happened lol.. So I'm considered to be lucky? Lol.. Anyway, I had built the normal RG Strike Freedom before and I really love it (which is why I considered getting RG kits subsequently) so when this came out, I wanted to get that, and it's my first and last purchase I made for this year's Gunpla Expo lol..

Click on 'Read More' to view more pics! XD









*Updated 9th November 2015: It's a slow a start I admit that, but I managed to finished the Legs today lol...



*Updated 14th November 2015: Been busy these days at work.. Anyway, I managed to complete the main unit. Left the backpack, the Dragoons and the rifle to build..











Updated 22nd October 2015: Sorry for the long delay, but I have completed the backpack wings, Dragoons and weapons the past few days. Just that I didn't update them yet as I have didn't have time to do some poses lol..












And that's all lol.. This build is similar to the normal RG Strike Freedom, but slightly stiff for the Wings which is why I'm not opening the wings up to full burst mode cos I'm worried it might break lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment